Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Taking Feedback to Heart!

How do you feel about getting feedback from others?
Do you feel criticized? Are you defensive?

Learn how to turn feedback into food for thought.
Change defensiveness into productive curiosity.

All of this and more in David's newsletter:
http://www.herdlinger.com/unlimitedpotential/oct04b.pdf

P.S. David Herdlinger is one of my great mentors. When I was unemployed 2 years ago, he took me under his wing and taught me some very valuable lessons. He is part of my success. He is part of my mastermind!

If you are looking for a coach (and I think everyone should have one!), give David a call. Let him know that Andy from Savannah sent you. Let him explain what he can do for and with you. It may be the most important call you ever made!

His number is 877-626-2960 (toll-free) or 912-634-9300

No comments: